“ works cited ” listing W r i t i n g
CAREER RESEARCH PAPER ABOUT DENTIST
For the Career Research Paper, choose a career that interests you or one suggested by the career assessments done in the class. Answer these questions:
Describe the career. What are the typical job duties? Why are you interested in this career?
- Are certain personality types and skills desired and/or required? How does your personality type match this career or not? Go back to your AchieveWorks Assessments in your e-book or the Skills Assessment you did in the Discussion.
- What are your interest codes for this career? How does your interests and values match this career? Go to back to the Career Cruising Assessment and Research you did in the Discussion.
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of working in this career? What type of environment will you be working in?
- What is a typical day, week, month, year? What is the salary or pay? Part time? Full time?
- What is the job outlook? Is there a demand or not in this field? How difficult or not difficult is it to gain employment in this career?
- What are the educational requirements? Licensures?
- What are related majors or majors needed for this career?
- What are related occupations for this career? Research other occupations similar that may be of interest.
- What are the growth opportunities?
- What interesting facts did you discover?
- Extra: Find a job advertisement on this career and paste it on a piece of paper or download it from a website (extra)
- To research your career, use at least 4 sources of information:
- Texts, E-books, Articles, Library Research (see Discussion Five for a review of library resources).
Informational Interview: It is encouraged you use an interview with a person in your career of interest. Go back to the Informational Interview Discussion.
- Career Cruising, AchieveWorks Assessments (Personality, Multiple Intelligences, Learning, Skills).
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: https:// (Links to an external site.)
- Outlook Quarterly and Career Outlook Publications: https://stats.bls.gov/careeroutlook/ (Links to an external site.)
- Include a “Works Cited” listing of the sources you used. Get help form the library if you need help with your “Works Cited” format. Go back to the Library Discussion where you learned how to cite sources. For computer sources, list the Web address and date accessed. Remember to ask a Librarian for help. There is also an online librarian.
- Visit the Career Center to get help researching. https://
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount