within paragraphs • proper apa style format H u m a n i t i e s
Hi, I loved how you wrote my paper last time and need help again!!
Here is the essay Intstruction,
Essay Assignment 2: Documented Argument in APA
Your argumentative essay will be on an environmental topic from the list of options below.
Consider your audience for this paper to be your peers. The essay should be between 3 ½ and
4 pages (850 to 1,000 words) in length, not including the cover page, abstract, or reference
page. It should be double spaced in Times New Roman 12 point font and must include:
• An introduction, a minimum of 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion
• a clearly articulated thesis that states the claim, position, or stance that your essay
will prove in the introduction to your paper
• 4 cited sources
• At least 4 quotes from your sources
• Topic sentences that focus the discussion in the body paragraphs
• Examples, details, and explanations, and other researched evidence in the body
paragraphs that clearly support the claim of your thesis
• Counterarguments and refutations that show you understand the complexity of your
argument and can accurately acknowledge the views of the opposition and refute
• Clear connections between ideas from paragraph to paragraph and within paragraphs
• Proper APA style format in the cover page, in the abstract, in the in-text citations,
and in the Reference page (see the template and instructional video for creating the
• Reference page listing a minimum of four sources
• Standard usage, grammar, and mechanics
➢ You will submit your final draft through the Turn-it-in drop box designated for this
purpose in the course. Please be aware, that although Turn-it-in does allow for
similarities for quotations up to 24% of your paper, any similarity above 24% is
considered too high for an original paper and will be flagged as plagiarism.
The topic is this —————>
1. Research alternative energy sources; then make an argument for the three most
desirable ones to introduce in South Florida. Here is a link with a list of renewable
energy resources to get you started:
https:// following websites might provide some data for your research:
• The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Laws and Regulations:
• The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Data: https://
• World Bank Data: https://data.worldbank.org/topic/environment.
• United Nations Environment Program: https://
• 350.org: https://350.org/science/.
• NASA on climate change: https://climate.nasa.gov/.
• The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): https://
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount