urinary system homeostatic imbalancesthe urinary system works hard H e a l t h M e d i c a l
HI150: Automation of Health Information
For this Team Discussion, you will work in teams assigned by your professor.
Instructions: Team Collaboration Space (Discussion 1):
- Refer back to computer databases and computer component as well as electronic health records and identified security issues.
- Refer to your Unit 7 Chapter 11 reading on “Health Information Exchanges” along with a review of the web site found here: What is HIE? https:// team will have its own Team Collaboration Space (Discussion 1) and will be assigned one type of health information exchange architectural model based various types of facilities, either inpatient, outpatient, pharmacy, or other health care facilities.
- Based on the type of facility your team is assigned, develop a minimum of two operational security policies and procedures (basic policy and purpose) to ensure information privacy and security of information submitted to and through the Health Information Exchange (HIE). Decide what each member needs to contribute to the team’s discussion in order to develop the appropriate (minimum two) operational security policies and procedures and to demonstrate collaboration. My assigned healthcare facility is the Pharmacy Facility.
SC131: Human Anatomy and Physiology
DISCUSSION TOPIC #2: Urinary System Homeostatic Imbalances
The urinary system works hard to cleanse our blood of waste products and excess fluid. Sometimes a disease or disorder disrupts this process and our body needs some help to expel these wastes.
Use your textbook readings and other reliable resources to research these topics in further detail. Then, in your main post, answer the following discussion questions:
- Choose one urinary system disease or disorder (list the topic in the subject line of your post), then answer the following questions:
- What causes your chosen disease/disorder to occur.
- Describe relevant signs and symptoms of this disease/disorder.
- Describe at least one treatment option and how it works to correct the chosen disease/disorder.
- Dialysis is often required when a person’s kidneys are unable to function correctly.
- How does dialysis work to cleanse the blood?
- What is the difference between hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis?
- If you had were prescribed dialysis, which method would you utilize and why?
- What is one interesting fact that you have about the urinary system.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount