unheard voices “: https :// www L a w
Whichever option you did for Summary 2, your Paper 3 will follow the same option’s directions. (If you write your Summary 2 on Option A, then your Paper 3 also must be on Option A, as you are re-using and revising that Summary for the Paper that follows it. However, if you have a change of heart after writing your Summary 2, then you may change options for Paper 3, but it will be a little more work for you–like the equivalent of an extra Summary assignment).
Below this, I’ve copied/pasted some information meant to help you decide which option for Summary 2/Paper 3 sounds more interesting to you. This is the same “Brief Description of Your Two Options” stuff from the Summary 2 directions.
Find the following attachments, in the following order, at the very bottom of these directions:
1) Option A, Summary 2 + Paper 3 (assignment directions for Option A)
2) “The Devil” by Darrell Schweitzer (Option A/Summary 2 source to summarize; it’s an article similar to the one about cancel culture)
3) “The Quiet Boy” by Nick Antosca (MS Word file of Antosca’s story)
4) “The Quiet Boy” (audiobook I made for you)
5) Option B, Summary 2 + Paper 3 (assignment directions for Option B)
6) “Sweatshops: Definitions, History, and Morality” by Matt Zwolinski (Option B/Summary 2 source to summarize; it’s an article similar to the one about cancel culture)
7) “The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas” by Ursula Le Guin (.PDF file of Le Guin’s story)
Other sources required for each option:
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount