“ team player .” saban responds B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
four part of paper put on separate documents
Assignment 1: Creating an eCommerce Business
“Too often, entrepreneurs brimming with optimism and enthusiasm launch businesses destined for failure because their founders never stop to define a workable strategy that sets them apart from their competition.” (Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 106).
With this assignment, you have the opportunity to take your creative ideas to the next step and begin to develop a strategy that will form the foundation for a successful business.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Develop an idea for a prospective small business, and select a name for the company.
- Identify its key competitors and summarize the strengths and weaknesses of one of the competitors.
- Prepare a mission statement that encompasses the purpose of the business and considers its target market.
- Identify the ownership form for this business, taking into consideration tax implications, liability exposure, managerial ability, and cost of formation.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
part two separate document
- Identify a type of business you would like to own. Next, evaluate two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of buying an existing business compared to those of starting the new business from the ground up. State your decision and explain your rationale.
- Parts 3 separate document
- Consider the methods discussed in Chapter 7: Delivering Bad News Messages in BCOM9 (pages 116-136). Armed with this knowledge, make a recommendation for which method (inductive or deductive) is the best way to deliver bad news. Defend your answer.
- part 4 put on separate document
scenario: Saban is a top performing industrial equipment salesperson for D2D. After three years of working with his best client, he receives a text message from Pat (his direct manager) assigning him to a completely different account.Pat has received complaints that Saban gets all of the good clients and is not a “team player.” Saban responds to the message and asks for a meeting with Pat to discuss this change. Pat responds with another text message that reads: “Decision final. Everyone needs to get a chance to work with the best accounts so it is fair. Come by the office and pick up your new files.” Moments later, Saban sends a text message to Karen, his regional manager and Pat’s boss. It simply reads, “We need to talk.”
The block business letter must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Provide bad news from the company to the recipient.
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and use either the inductive or deductive approach.
- Assume your recipient has previously requested a review of the situation via email, letter, or personal meeting with management.
- Include the proper introductory elements (sender’s address, date, recipient’s address). You may create any details necessary in the introductory elements to complete the assignment.
- Provide an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Single space paragraphs and double space between paragraphs.
- Limit the letter to one page in length.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount