suggest two new strategic marketing recommendations B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
When conducting a review on any business, the first thing that needs to be completed is a SWOT Analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats). This analysis helps a business know where they excel, what they need to work on, what they can take advantage of, and any threats they need to prepare for. With that in mind, select one of the following restaurants:
- Little Caesars
- Review their current SWOT Analysis, then conduct your own SWOT Analysis. Create at least two new strengths, two new weaknesses, two new opportunities, and two new threats, and then discuss why you labeled each as you did.
- Based upon your new SWOT Analysis create and suggest two new strategic marketing recommendations for this business based upon your reflection/analysis and the information that you have gained throughout the course. How did you arrive at these recommendations?
Discussion Response Requirements
For all of the course discussions, there are no right or wrong answers. You are simply responding to questions in your own words. Do not copy and paste content from the web. This is a violation of Strayer’s Academic Integrity policy.
- Respond to the discussion with at least four good sentences for each bullet point. Make sure you address all points of each bullet.
- Reply to at least one classmate with at least four full substantive sentences.
- Go beyond, “I agree. Great post.” Provide substantive commentary about your classmates’ posts
- If you respond to multiple classmates, just one needs to meet these requirements, the rest can be shorter. The more posts you respond to, the more insights you are pulling from the class.
- Remember to post early, for early grading then you can add to your posts if needed.
- Take advantage of the pre-deadline grading for the discussions. If you make two posts before Sunday night your instructor will grade your discussion board. To view your feedback and if you are not at full credit, go back and add what is needed for full credit and your instructor will update your grade. Your instructor will accept posts for grade improvements until the discussion boards officially close on Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NOTE: This should be YOUR SWOT Analysis, in Your Own Words and Your Own Conclusions. There are NO MAGIC WEBSITES, use Your Marketing Skills to answer. Work copied from websites and SWOT Analysis already conducted by the business and other tutorial websites will not be graded. I cannot wait to see your SWOT Analysis and Recommendations!! You can do this!