storybook software like storybirda website like google sitespowerpointaudio voice H u m a n i t i e s
Based upon the information you have obtained through your studies of World Religions so far, you are to develop a creative Travel Show Slide Presentation playing the role of a Human Aid Worker who is seeking the involvement of additional voluntary aid workers to accompany you on a special mission to a certain locale throughout the world where your team will study one of the major World Religions in an effort to better serve the needs of the people in that region of the world.
Your Travel Show Slide Presentation should include the following components:
- The clear identification of (1) one of the World Religions we are studying in this course.
- A purpose statement and objective for studying this religion.
- The identification and application of the most effective Method of Religious Studies will be used by your team.
- The significant role geography plays within this religion and the impact it has on the people in this locale.
- Your goal is to examine this religion and area of the world in such a way to generate excitement and service opportunities for persuading people to partner with you as members of your Human Aid team.
- Be sure to always cite your resources according to the MLA Citation format in your slides and through the publication of a Works Cited Page to avoid plagiarism.
Your presentation can be in the form of any of the following formats or a format of your choosing. Please ensure that your presentation is accessible by your instructor by either uploading or linking to your project. Here are some free, online format suggestions:
- Infographic (visit “10 Free Tools for Creating Infographics” to gather ideas)
- Storybook software like Storybird
- A website like Google Sites
- Audio Voice-Over
- Use of text
You will need to upload your Travel Show Slide Presentation in the correct file for presentation and final grading by your instructor. The Rubric listed below will be used for the grading process. Please be sure to review it in advance so that you will have a good idea of the expectations for this Project. (If rubric is not visible, access this assignment via Course Tools > Assignments, where the rubric will be visible.)
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount