stab 4 create digital slide using powerpoint W r i t i n g
answer the questions from 1 to 3 and for stab 4 Create digital slide using PowerPoint from your answer in stab 3
1- What do you still want to know about the Early Renaissance, High Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo, or Neoclassical periods in art history? What questions still remain unanswered about these periods for you? Write a response in your personal notes.
2- Review the following information about periods in art history covered during Unit 3. In your personal notes, write down some of the main points needed to best understand the period.
3- Review the following assigned periods in art history covered during Unit 3. Create a concise summary of the period including types of artworks made, for whom the artworks were made, subjects of the artworks, and specific examples to illustrate points or ideas. Also consider how each movement was influenced by previous eras or movements AND its influence on later movements.
Early, High, and Late Renaissance
- SMARTHISTORY | TOWARD THE HIGH RENAISSANCE, AN INTRODUCTION (LINKS TO AN EXTERNAL SITE.)
- U3: OCTOBER 02–STATUS IN THE EARLY RENAISSANCE
- U3: OCTOBER 07–TOWARD THE HIGH RENAISSANCE
- U3: OCTOBER 09–ST. PETER’S, TITIAN, AND MANNERISM
- SMARTHISTORY | AN INTRODUCTION TO THE NORTHERN RENAISSANCE IN THE FIFTEENTH CENTURY (LINKS TO AN EXTERNAL SITE.)
- U3: OCTOBER 05–CONTEXTUAL ANALYSIS (15TH CENTURY NORTHERN EUROPEAN ART)
- U3: OCTOBER 12–RENAISSANCE IN 16TH-CENTURY GERMANY, THE NETHERLANDS, AND SPAIN
- SMARTHISTORY | BAROQUE ART, AN INTRODUCTION (LINKS TO AN EXTERNAL SITE.)
- U3: OCTOBER 14–ITALIAN BAROQUE ARCHITECTURE AND SCULPTURE
- U3: OCTOBER 16–CONTEXTUAL ANALYSIS (CARAVAGGIO)
- U3: OCTOBER 19–COMPARE AND CONTRAST (DUTCH AND FRENCH BAROQUE ART)
- SMARTHISTORY | A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO ROCOCO ART (LINKS TO AN EXTERNAL SITE.)
- U3: OCTOBER 21–COMPARE AND CONTRAST (ROCOCO)
- SMARTHISTORY | NEOCLASSICISM, AN INTRODUCTION (LINKS TO AN EXTERNAL SITE.)
- U3: OCTOBER 23–NEOCLASSICISM
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount