source document would require direct quotation marks B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
In this project, you will view a video and discuss the organizational culture and organizational structure of the assigned organization.
Outcome Met by Completing This Assignment
- organize human, physical, and financial resources for the effective and efficient attainment of organizational goals
How to Set Up the Paper
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced using 12-point font. The final product will be 4-5 pages in length, excluding the title page and reference page. Write clearly and concisely.
Provide a title page with a title, your name, course and section number and the instructor’s name.
You have been hired as an associate for a software company, Dysfunctional Software. Dysfunctional Software offers support solutions to a wide-range of software issues and business needs. Dysfunctional’s client list exceeds 500 businesses in the United States. The company has recently started to experience significant and rapid growth. As a result of the recent growth, Dysfunctional Software will need to hire many new associate positions.
Your manager, Harry Harried, has asked you to help create a recruiting video for Dysfunctional Software that will entice potential new employees to work there. He wants to portray Dysfunctional as a company that has a deep commitment to its employees, a positive corporate culture, employees who embrace the company’s core values and enjoy coming to work. As background for the task of developing the video, Mr. Harried provides you with a recruiting video for Zendesk. Mr. Harried believes that Zendesk is an exceptional company in terms of its of approach to employees, its hiring practices, its organizational culture and its organizational structure.
You are requested to view the video on Zendesk: https://youtu.be/l0uaSU6IVN4. (You may need to right click on the link and open in a new window.) You are also required by Mr. Harried to read the material that he has assigned for you to read (i.e., that is your course material for this project).
After you view the video read the assigned project material, you are to write a report to Mr. Harried that covers the information requested below. For the report you are use only the Zendesk video and course materials. If additional sources are used, the information ascertained from them will not be included in the grading.
Use the following headings and instructions to complete the project:
Write an Introduction paragraph. The Introduction paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper and will be used to describe to the reader the intent of the paper explaining the main points covered in the paper. This intent should be understood prior to reading the remainder of the paper so the reader knows exactly what is being covered in the paper. The introduction is often written after the paper is completed.
- Discuss the seven dimensions of organizational culture.
- Describe Zendesk’s organizational culture by presenting examples for each of the seven dimensions of couture. Your description of Zendesk’s organization culture is accomplished by extracting facts from the video and matching those facts with the appropriate dimension descriptor. You must provide support, justification, and where appropriate, in-text citation, for the video facts matched with the dimension descriptors.
- Discuss how Zendesk uses its corporate culture to create a competitive advantage. Make sure to provide examples supported by your analysis, as drawn from the video information and the course materials.
- Identify and discuss Zendesk’s organizational structure, as depicted in the video. Based on your examples ascertained from the video, use the course material to elaborate on your examples to fully explain the various types and aspects of organizational structure that you have selected from the video to analyze.
- Create a concluding paragraph. The conclusion paragraph highlights the major findings covered in the paper.
Review the Paper
Read the paper to ensure all required elements are present.
The following are specific requirements that you will follow. Use the checklist to mark off that you have followed each specific requirement.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount