social media effects college students H u m a n i t i e s
You are to choose 1 scholarly research article on a topic of your choice that is related to Psychology. You can use the article you submitted for your Article Example assignment, or find a new one. Choose a topic that you are truly interested in learning about, as this will make the assignment more interesting to you. If you need help in choosing a topic please let me know. Try to narrow your topic of choice as much as possible so that it is specific enough to generate a good number of articles. If it is too general, you will get thousands of possible articles. For example, if you’re interested in the topic of how spending time on social media effects college students, you could be more specific and pick keywords in your search such as: college GPA and Facebook, and see what articles will work for you. You want to include more specific keywords along with your topic.
In summarizing the 1 research article you have chosen, you need to answer each of the following 5 questions:
1. What was the researcher’s question? This is the author’s hypothesis. What question or questions are they trying to answer with the research they have conducted.
2. How did the researchers answer the questions? Identify the methods in which the author utilized to answer the question(s). Also, identify the participants in the study.
3. What did the researcher find? This question is usually answered in the discussion section of the article and is the main finding or findings of the research.
4. What do the results mean? Give your own interpretations of what the results mean. For example, If it’s a study of a new treatment for ADD, can this treatment be applied to all children that suffer from ADD? Again, just give your own interpretations of what you believe the results mean.
5. What do we still need to know? If it is not clear from the study as to any questions or concerns that are not answered by the researcher, give your own interpretations about what we still need to know and list any limitations of the study that the author(s) discussed regarding the study.
Make sure you include enough information in your summary so that anyone who had no idea about the articles could read your summary and be able to understand what they are about. If you are not sure if you included enough information in your summary, have someone else read them and ask them if they understood the assignment. If they do, then you probably did a good job of summarizing. Again, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know BEFORE your assignment is due.
Use the research article below
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount