“ social construct .” support B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
1. Marketing:Why has trust in business dropped in developed countries but remains high in countries like China and India?
Reference: Czinkota & Ronkainen, M. R. (2012). International marketing (10th edition).
2.Trade:Discuss the philosophy and operation of the Bretton Woods system of adjustable pegged exchange rates.
3. Trade:Exchange-Rate Systems and Currency Crisis
- Articles are to be selected from the business press. The article should be no more than 3 months old.
- Article selection must be made CAREFULLY – the topic of the article you select must tie with our assigned topic.(Exchange-Rate Systems and Currency Crisis)
- The summary of the article should be about 5 sentences.)
- Please also provide an opinion of the article or discuss what makes it important or interesting(about 5 sentences)
- You must include a cited link in APA format to the article.
Magazines:Business Week,Time, Forbes and Fortune
Newspapers:New York Times and Wall Street Journal
Reference: Carbaugh, R. (2016). International Economics.
4.Gender,Race,Class: 1)After reading page 290-294 and the “American Anthropological Association Statement on Race” explain why there is no such thing as a “pure race” or how race is a “social construct.” Support your claims with examples from the readings.
2) Read the article, ‘White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible backpack” mark an X on a piece of paper for every “yes” you answer.
In the past, white students have become very uneasy when they do the “white privilege” backpack exercise. Why do you think they become so uncomfortable?
3) In your opinion, what is the future of racism, will racism increase, decrease, or stay the same in the United States?
Reference: Merger, Martin. Social Inequality: Patterns and Processes. McGraw-Hill,
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount