rough draft assignment must integrate prior feedback W r i t i n g
Argumentative Essay Rough Draft
[WLO: 3] [CLOS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Week 3 – Assignment Resources
Click each source below:
- Model Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Assignment Template
- Essay Structure (Links to an external site.)
- APA Guide (Links to an external site.)
- Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)
Last week, you outlined your argumentative essay. This week, you must use your instructor’s feedback and information from the course materials to turn your outline into an essay draft. Weekly instructor guidance and Chapters 1, 2, and 3 in the course text, College Writing Handbook, will walk you through the process.
The Week 3 assignment is the first draft of your academic argument. In this assignment, you will show that you are making progress in all course learning outcomes:
- Interpret information through close and critical reading.
- Demonstrate effective use of the writing process.
- Employ effective academic tone, style, mechanics, and citation method.
- Integrate relevant source material effectively and ethically.
- Support a position appropriate to the rhetorical situation.
You will submit a 5- to 6-page (1,200 to 1,400 words) rough-draft essay that is formatted in proper APA style. This rough draft assignment must integrate prior feedback and show improvement from your prior coursework. The rough draft will be evaluated differently than a final draft essay, so pay close attention to the grading rubrics and requirements.
Your argument should be sound, valid, and based upon evidence from at least 6 credible sources. At least 4 of your sources must be scholarly. You may integrate additional information, since your final draft requires additional research. Information and evidence must be integrated appropriately, cited in APA-style, and used with integrity. Remember to draft your essay for an academic audience.
Research Question: Gender Inequality / The impact of inequality between men and women on our society
Thesis Statement: Although some might deny the existence of inequality between
men and women, inequality between genders has been noticeable. Equality
between both genders must be established to reduce the imbalance and hence create a
more fair society.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount