psy 460 reflection guide page 1reflections H u m a n i t i e s
- CreateaCoversheetthatincludes:Title (e.g., Reflection 1 or a title you create) Name
Course: PSY 460
Quarter (e.g., Spring 2020)Date
- PleaseuseArialorNewTimesRoman12pointfontanddoublespace all your papers.
- Youdonothavetowritemorethanthreepagesperpaper(the minimum is two pages and the maximum is four). This does not include the cover sheet.
- You may use 1st person perspective.
- You do not need to use APA style. Whatever style you use, please be consistent. However, if you include citations and a reference section, please use APA style. Note that a reference page does not count towards the page total.
- Each Reflection will be uploaded to Canvas. The document must be in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format. If I cannot open/read your file you will simply get a 0.
Please note that failure to follow this format = loosing points Computer issues are not an excuse! No late papers will be accepted!
Please read the policy on plagiarism in the CWU student catalog to ensure that you do not engage in this activity. Blatant acts of plagiarism will result in a 0 on the paper.
Writing is thinking, so please write down your own thoughts!
PSY 460 Reflection Guide Page 1
Reflections on Cognitive Psychology
These reflections are designed to help review the material and sharpen your thinking about the topic. They serve to involve you in assessing what you have learned in the course and help you further develop your learning and thinking skills. Moreover, they are designed to have you reflect on what you have learned about cognitive psychology, and relate that knowledge to real world experiences.
Please be sure that you follow the directions for each reflection. Failure to follow the directions = loosing points.
Briefly discuss your views on the field of cognitive psychology. Has it changed after taking this course? Are there specific aspects of cognitive psychology that interest you or that you wish to challenge?
Address how learning about cognitive psychology can interact with or have an impact on your chosen college major? If you don’t think it can, state why.
Reflection #3 is a chance to express your views on the course and the field of cognitive psychology. It is designed to be a culminating type of assignment so please do not just simply review the material.