provide supporting evidence using critical thinking W r i t i n g
Outline attached for reference. Any questions please let me know.
Your Signature Assignment Paper is due this week.
The purpose of this assignment is to draft and submit a complete, organized, detailed research paper in APA format, with sources cited and referenced accurately. You are expected to present a complete research paper that meets all of the original assignment criteria.
Contemporary psychology has become highly diversified. Many perspectives have been adopted for the study of psychology. Each of these perspectives sees behavior and experience in a unique way that frequently contradicts other highly regarded perspectives.
For this assignment, review the text to discover more about the seven perspectives of psychology (neuroscience, evolutionary, behavior genetics, psychodynamic, behavioral, cognitive, and social-cultural). This is based on YOUR interpretation of the academic material. Rely on your own words and your interpretation of the material for this assignment. While direct quotes may be used, do so sparingly. Your instructor will want to know how you define the terms, perspectives, and ideas. Remember, you still give credit to your source when paraphrasing the main ideas.
- Describe each of these perspectives include a minimum of one peer-reviewed article or text reference for each perspective.
- Select any two perspectives and identify similarities and conflicting viewpoints. (How do these perspectives differ from the others? What are some common viewpoints in the perspectives?)
- Select one of the following psychological disorders; Substance Use Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Major depressive, Generalized Anxiety. Identify which perspective would be most beneficial in understanding and treating the disorder. Provide supporting evidence using critical thinking from the course content, readings, and academic peer-reviewed sources
- Use APA Style to format your paper and cite your sources, including your text. Include a title and reference page. Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
- The final paper should be 5 to 7 pages
Due: Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)