point times new roman font B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
BUS-225: Legal Environment of Business
I will provide the book link.
This assignment will check your understanding of the terminology, basic concepts, and application of principles related to this workshop.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Explain the elements of negligence.
- List intentional torts against people and business-related torts.
- Define the doctrine of strict liability.
- Examine elements of crimes and cybercrimes.
- Identify criminal procedures.
- Textbook: Business Law and the Legal Environment
- Textbook: Criminal Law
- Webpage: The Exclusionary Rule in US Criminal Trials
- Webpage: Strict Liability
You will complete five short-answer questions on the readings in this workshop.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- In the textbook Business Law and the Legal Environment, read section 7.1 “Purpose of Tort Law,” section 7.3 “Negligence,” and section 7.4 “Strict Liability” from Chapter 7, “Introduction to Tort law”.
- In the textbook Criminal Law, read section 4.1 “Criminal Elements” from Chapter 4, “The Elements of a Crime”.
- Read “The Exclusionary Rule in US Criminal Trials.”
- Answer the following questions in 50 to 100 words each.
- What are the elements of negligence? When and how can a plaintiff claim damages if the defendant has breached a duty of care?
- If a plaintiff is partially liable for his or her own injuries, what impact would the doctrines of contributory negligence and comparative negligence have on his or her case?
- Explain the doctrine of strict liability with examples.
- What are the two elements required to be convicted of an intent crime?
- What is the exclusionary rule, and how does it discourage unreasonable search and seizure?
- Follow APA formatting, including use of 12-point Times New Roman font. Correct use of citations and references is required.
- Refer to the APA Style Guide for questions.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount