part achoose two peer W r i t i n g
Part 1 Write a post in which you reflect on and share your thoughts on each of the following prompts about email communication. Be sure to support your opinions with information from the Learning Resources.
- Which email examples or portions of an example are well written, and why do you think so? What makes them effective in communicating?
- Which email examples or portions of an example are not well written, and why do you think so? What suggestions would you make for improving these communications?
Part 2–Write a post in which you reflect on and share your thoughts on each of the following prompts. Be sure to support your opinions with information from the Learning Resources.
- How does integrating evidence-based information into your writing differ from writing using personal opinion?
- What is the difference between constructive feedback and criticism?
- How does the structure and tone of professional writing differ from that of casual writing?
Part 3 —
The Assignment: Part A
Choose two peer-reviewed articles from the Bibliography for Article Summaries (provided in the Module 3 Resources) and write a 1-page summary for each. These summaries should be in your own words, paraphrasing the information from the articles. Do not just reorder the abstract.
Submit your Assignment to SafeAssign and collect the report. Note: It may take up to an hour or more for the report to be generated. Your document should be written following the appropriate APA guidelines and include the following:
- Page numbers
- Title page
- Sentence and citation formatting
- Inclusion of reference list
Submit your draft to SafeAssign prior to beginning Part B of this Assignment. Note: This submission will not be graded. It is used only to generate the SafeAssign report.
Part B: Reflection on Results of SafeAssign Report
For Part B of this Assignment, you will reflect on your results from your SafeAssign submission and how you can use those results to improve your writing.
To Prepare for Part B of this Assignment:
- Review the Learning Resources for this module.
- Download and review the Safe Assign report from your scholarly article l summaries (Part A). For additional instructions on how to locate and download this report, see the SafeAssign Students Tutorial in the Learning Resources
The Assignment: Part B
In 2- to 3-pages, interpret and summarize the results of the SafeAssign report. Reflect on the results and how you can use them to improve your writing. Your reflection paper should address the following:
- What would you change about your writing based on your SafeAssign report?
- What questions do you have about the SafeAssign report?
- How can SafeAssign be used to improve your professional writing?
- How will you use SafeAssign as you continue through your doctoral program?
- What have you learned from the SafeAssign report about identifying plagiarism that you did not previously know?
Make sure to include both an introduction and a conclusion in your paper.