paper shall also include three H u m a n i t i e s
Each student is required to write a web-research paper that is somewhat different than any other she/he may
have written in the past.
▪ The subject of this research paper shall be two noteworthy* Operations and Supply Chain Management (OM &
SCM) practices of a company chosen by the student.
▪ The chosen company must be large enough and/or unique enough to have been subject of prior published
research and reports.
▪ The two chosen noteworthy* OM & SCM strategies / practices shall be related to those covered in this class.
▪ The paper shall have a Cover Page (five lines only) and a References Page (min. 5 independent references).
▪ The paper must be well written in paragraph format and should be both spell-checked and “clarity-checked.”
▪ The body of this consolidated paper should only be one-page, single spaced with 12-point font (papers longer or
shorter than one page will be penalized). It should include a short paragraph identifying the company’s name,
description of the business, primary goods/services, and why you selected this particular company.
▪ The body of the paper shall include the two noteworthy* topics which must be extensively researched, analysis
and concisely consolidated in two to four paragraphs.
▪ The body of the paper shall also include three (3) well-thought-out questions that could be ask if the student had
an interview with the company. These questions must be intriguing, succinct, reflective of student’s intelligence,
knowledge of OM & SCM, and student’s acquired information about the company’s operations.
▪ All research papers must be uploaded onto TurnItIn on Blackboard by the due date noted in Class Schedule.
▪ Detailed requirements of the paper are outlined in the first lecture’s PowerPoint, posted on Blackboard.
* [Noteworthy, as in Outstanding or Remarkable; OM & SCM strategies and practices that are different from the
e.g., Disney’s Forecasting Strategy and Sustainability Strategies are superior to their competitors and are
“noteworthy” for a research paper.
e.g., Walmart’s Supply Chain Management Strategy and Inventory Management are “noteworthy.”]
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount