original topic focus change W r i t i n g
Read all of the assigned essays (Gopnik (Links to an external site.), Thompson (Links to an external site.), Edelman (Links to an external site.), Sawyer & Wagner (Links to an external site.)), but respond to only one.
- In the opening sentences, give the author’s full name and “Essay Title” in a complete sentence.
- Give your reactions, opinions, and thoughts about the material.
- You need not mention the author again unless you quote or summarize the material.
- If you give the author’s name again, use last name only.
- If you use the author’s words (quote) or ideas (summary), cite both in text and bibliographically.
***Remember that Responses 7, 8, & 9 are a unit; if you do Response 7, you need to do only Response 8 or Response 9–you choose. If you skip Response 7, you must do Responses 8 & 9.***
Write your answer in a short paragraph (250+ words).
this is the second one —
To begin this assignment, compose your Step 3 answering the following prompt:
You have started to really investigate the possible potential of your research paper topic by compiling a Preliminary Bibliography (Step 2). As a direct result of the list of sources you created in Step 2, you have made some discoveries about your topic. For Step 3, I would like you to give me a quick Progress Report in regards to your research paper topic. Some questions to consider when completing this step can be any or all of the following:
- Did your topic change completely? Do you have a brand new topic?
- Did your original topic focus change a bit? Is it narrower or broader?
- What is your new focus point? What question will you be attempting to answer or what point will you be attempting to prove?
- What difficulties did you encounter while doing Step 2? Are you having trouble with your search terms? Your topic? The databases? Bibliographic citations?
- In short, what can I do to help you to proceed from here?
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount