organizational culture change delta pacific company B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Analyze methods for understanding and mapping change in an organization.
You now have been tasked with mapping out an organizational culture change Delta Pacific Company (DPC), another role and responsibility as a change leader for the organization. It’s important to have a change plan set before the change actually occurs. This is for a few reasons:
- Increases the probability of success
- Enables you to weigh options
- Provides knowledge so you can make an informed decision
- Allows for proper identification of the change and steps needed
- Allows for identification of what might occur during the change
Since you are the change leader, your first step is to map the change using a change management model. You are aware of the extensive change the organization is undertaking with a shift in production to consulting. However, profitability has still declined even with training and resources in place.
As the change leader, select one of the change management models and map out the organization’s goal of changing the culture from the more traditional manufacturing environment to one of a contemporary consulting environment.
Conduct academic research and create a proposal to the CEO and board in which you complete the following for approval of the change plan:
- Explanation for why the change model being used is most effective for this change.
- Description of the change map to include details for each step.
- Examples of what to expect during the change process.
- Explanation for each of your recommendations in each step of the change model.
- Remember that this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly for your proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the change leader and you are writing to the CEO. So use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
Include your APA-formatted reference page with at least two credible sources.
A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed if they’ve referenced other information. The sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of, and support, what they have written.
1. Provides a thorough explanation of why change model being used is most effective for a change with organization culture
2. Provides a thorough description of change map for changing the culture of the organization. Includes thorough information for each step of the change model. Correctly uses terminology for change model.
3. Provides thorough examples of what to expect during the change process.
4. Provides a thorough explanation of each recommendation in change plan.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount