making ). outside research ok W r i t i n g
Please answer the following questions. This is worth up to 2 points. I do not automatically give you full credit simply for getting to 350 words – content matters, as well as following instructions and answering the questions fully.
- Word count: 350 minimum total for assignment, there should be some balance in length between responses e.g. one response should not be 50 words and the other 300 words.
- Use examples to explain your points and to support them. From the textbook and from an article provided. textbook link: https://openstax.org/books/american-government-2e/…
- I do grade these normally, so you do not automatically get full credit simply for reaching the word minimum.
- Answers show knowledge and proper use of examples (shows you know how to properly apply an example to the point your are making).
- Outside research ok but you must use the textbook and article in addition to any outside resources which then must be cited properly. https:// class=”screenreader-only”> (Links to an external site.)
- both questions require you to read the chapter earlier than Saturday for the quiz
- I do NOT downgrade based on your opinions, but I do downgrade if you don’t follow instructions and especially if you don’t back up your assertions with research.
Question 1 : Discuss the changes the Constitution made moving from the Articles of Confederation, in particular evaluate in your view the 3/5 Compromise, Separation of Powers, and Checks and Balances. What are they and do you think they were improvements over the Articles? Are checks and balances working nowadays? Consider this article (if you don’t agree with article, please find your own research to back up your assertions): https:// class=”screenreader-only”> (Links to an external site.)
Question 2: Does the Constitution require amending to provide protections against future abuses by presidents? Explain. Consider this article, if you don’t agree with it please provide your own research and citations. I definitely think there are those who like Trump because he has “broken the rules of the game” in US politics. https://
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount