longer higher intensity cardio sessions shorter higher intensity cardio sessions longer lower intensity cardio sessions shorter lower intensity cardio sessions36 H e a l t h M e d i c a l
I’m working on a health & medical multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
1. For best results, when should the client send in their sample?
2. A person with a low genotype for VO2 max, should incorporate what type of training for optimal success?
3. A non-medical diagnosis genetic test is known as which of the following?
4. Which genotype indicates a person is more likely at risk for short sleep duration?
5. Which of the following is a known benefit of a normal genotype for weight loss tendency?
6. Which of the following is a tip for successful dieting?
7. Which of the following terms determines how well the test measures the gene?
8. Which of the following is a Vitamin C rich food?
9. Which of the following is a normal range for Triglycerides in the blood?
10. What percentage of daily caloric intake is low fat?
11. Which of the following is most important for a trainer to emphasize to a client with a low genotype for weight loss tendency?
12. It is believed that vegetarians need what percentage of additional zinc?
13. When it comes to impulse control, what genotype person will be less likely to succumb to the lure of high fat sweets and snacks?
14. For the trait fat loss response to cardio, an enhanced genotype indicates which of the following?
15. How much magnesium does the body need on a daily basis?
16. How many days a week of cardio exercise should be programmed for a client who is looking for enhanced health benefits and has an enhanced genotype to HDL, glucose, and insulin response to exercise?
17. For a person with an enhanced genotype for protein intake, what benefit can they expect from a higher protein diet?
18. Which of the following minerals put a person at risk for low bone density when there are inadequate levels in the body?
19. How many milligrams of caffeine is recommended to consume for an individual with a slow genotype to caffeine metabolism?
20. Which of the following genotypes is likely to experience detrimental effects on performance from caffeine?
21. Which of the following is the 2nd step in explaining the genetic testing process to a client?
22. Clients with a less likely genotype for intrinsic motivation to exercise can benefit from which of the following?
23. What is the ideal time for a person to do cardio exercise who has a fat loss goal?
24. Which of the following comes from the breakdown of carbohydrates in the diet?
25. Which of the following traits is directly linked to a person’s athletic performance?
26. A client is a semi-professional football player who has trouble keeping up past the 3rd quarter. The trainer finds out his genotype is equal power and endurance muscle fibers, which of the following is recommended?
27. Which of the following genotypes are likely efficient at converting and metabolizing the fatty acid needs?
28. Weight loss through diet and exercise indicates which of the following?
29. How many days a week should a trainer incorporate strength training for a client who has a normal genotype for body composition response to strength training?
30. What is the most common nutritional deficiency world-wide?
31. Which of the following genotypes will experience a small decrease in exercise heart rate with training?
32. Which of the following should a person with a normal genotype for glucose response to exercise incorporate into their diet?
33. Excess protein in the body not used for energy is converted to which of the following?
34. When designing a program for a client with a below average genotype for fitness response to cardio, which of the following should be incorporated?
35. For the trait HDL response to cardio, an individual with a normal genotype should focus on which of the following types of exercise?
36. Which of the following traits contributes to immunity, metabolism, learning, and memory?
37. Which of the following defines the genetic variations or differences that make up to 0.5% which makes each person unique?
38. Which vitamin is required by the body to absorb calcium?
39. Which of the following genotypes can expect to see a larger increase in stroke volume response to exercise?
40. Which type of iron is the most absorbed by the body?
41. Which genotype indicates a person’s CRP levels are likely to fall in an elevated range?
42. When reviewing the trait of insulin response to dietary fat, a sensitive genotype individual may benefit from eating a diet containing what level of fat?
43. How many chromosomes does the human cell contain?
44. No matter the genotype, when it comes to addictive behavior what is one-way personal trainers can help clients avoid overreaching?
45. Which of the following is a type of chromosome?
46. Which of the following is categorized as a preferred starch vegetable?
47. For a client with an enhanced genotype to body composition response to exercise what is the MINIMUM number of days per week they should strength train?
48. Which of the following is a protein particle in the blood that carries cholesterol to the liver, helping to clear it from the blood?
49. What is a protein found in blood plasma that binds to the surface of dead or dying cells and certain bacteria to clear them from the body?
50. An equal endurance/ power individual will likely be successful in which of the following?
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount