least three ways internal agency leaders B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Evaluation of Agency’s Ethics, Cooperation, Leadership, and Legal Decisions
As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services ethics, cooperation, leadership, and legal decisions, and then provide recommendations for improvement. Therefore, you will conduct interviews with agency representatives and research related academic sources and government websites. The analysis will be read by the VP of accounts and client support, as well as by the leaders of the agency for whom you are working.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you:
- Analyze 2–3 current events from the past two years, focusing on the administrative responsibility and ethical implications to the stakeholders, organization, and public regarding the issues described in the current events. Title this section Administrative Ethics. To find news items about current events, go to The Center for Public Integrity, select a topic, and review the latest news items about it.
- Assess the leadership of this agency, in light of leadership models and of the political context in which the agency operates, highlighting at least three ways internal agency leaders and political leaders have influenced the success and/or failure of the agency. Title this section Leadership Influences.
- Analyze the power the agency has in enforcing the regulations it is asked to uphold. You can find information about these by going to the U.S. Government Publishing Office, typing your selected agency’s name in the search engine, and reviewing the agency’s latest rulings. Discuss 2–3 challenges to enforcing the agency’s regulations. Title this section Legal Decisions.
- Analyze 3–4 strategies for the agency’s future plans for administrative ethics, leadership, and legal to improve the agency’s operation and services to its primary recipients. Title this section Strategies for Consideration to Administrative Processes.
- Recommend two strategies that will provide immediate improvement, based on models that influence public policy and the 3–4 strategies presented in the previous criterion, with a reason each recommendation would bring about improvement. Title this section Recommendations for Improvements to Administrative Processes.
- Provide the completed PAD599 Interview Template for 1–2 interviews, putting this information in the Appendix under Interviews.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and provide 4–5 relevant and credible outside resources that support the content of this assignment. Include no more than one non-government website
- .Please include an Introduction and a conclusion.