identify significant specific instances W r i t i n g
- America’s Founding Fathers identified themselves as elites requiring protection against majority factions. Were they more concerned about overreaching government power or the mass class? What measures did the Founders engage to manipulate the masses to support the American Revolution and elite control over public policy?
- One may argue that elites still govern our society. If so, then how do today’s elites manipulate the masses to maintain legitimacy? Are the measures identical to those undertaken by our Founding Fathers?
- Identify significant specific instances where the degree of legitimacy bestowed on elite leaders has dipped. What would happen if the majority of citizens lose faith in policy makers? Would the result be the destruction of our system or would nothing change?
- What is your opinion about protecting minority rights against majority factions? Do the various checks and balances of our system protect “the people” or today’s ruling class? Has the system really changed throughout our nation’s history?
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED. THE PAPER MUST BE:
- TYPED! Ten pages (coversheet not included). NOTE: You can type till your heart’s content.
- The paper should have 1-inch margins with a font size of 11 or 12 and be double-spaced.
- Written well in your own words.
- Papers must be submitted according to the posted due date on the course calendar.
- Submit via Canvas!
- Students will present their papers during a scheduled Zoom lecture!
PAPER LAYOUT: It is recommended that your paper be laid out in the following manner:
- Coversheet: Paper title, name, class, section number, e-mail address and instructor’s name.
- Introduction: Begin your paper with an introduction that tells the reader how your paper is going to be laid out. Never assume the reader already knows about the subject you are writing about. Tell the reader (Dr. T) what you are writing about all while thinking about the following phrase “Here is the path I’m taking you down and here is why!”
- Body: This is the “guts” of your paper.
- Conclusion: State how the American Political System can be improved.
The last section of your paper should contain a bibliography of reference materials used for this paper. There are various style formats available for use, including APA, Chicago, etc. Students need only to utilize the suggested style when listing their resource materials.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount