g ., client behavior ), product H e a l t h M e d i c a l
– Part 3 of your research assessment project is to have you, as a researcher, go through the research process from developing a question/problem, analyzing the data, reporting the results, drawing inferences/conclusions from the results, and making recommendations/changes based on those results. You will combine assignment 6 and 7 with assignment 10 to complete your final paper.
Your paper should be between 5-12 pages. No more than 12 pages. Your spreadsheet and graphs will take up a lot of pages. It is to be completed in APA format with proper citations, a reference section, 12-point font, and double-spaced and a cover page. The following sections are to be included in your paper.
- Background & Literature Review – This will be assignment 6. Refer back to assignment 6 in file attached Marrazzo_TAA6
- Method – Identify the components/characteristics of the topic you have selected to research and why you have selected to emphasize these specific items. You may choose to emphasize assessment of process (e.g., client behavior), product (fitness or other score, health measures such as blood pressure or heart rate, weight loss or BMI change, etc.), or both. Describe a test instrument or instruments (questionnaire, survey, or testing protocols). Describe the administration of this instrument or these protocols and the procedures followed to administer them. Include the following information: equipment, facility, preparation of testing station, time for administration, type of training the user needs to have, and any other pertinent information.
- Results This is assignment 7 – You will insert your completed data spreadsheet and create 2 graphs that represent variables within the spreadsheet. The following should be completed in this section:
- Discussion – In this section you will need to discuss the outcome of the project by interpreting the results. Be careful not to do that in the previous section – where you report the results. Based on the results, describe:
- References Section – Simply list your references in APA Format.