form described within unit v H u m a n i t i e s
Write a 750-1000 word essay about a topic in which you argue for the existence of a particular phenomenon by stating a generalization about the topic. Then you will support that generalization (in the form of a thesis statement) by choosing to write a single-example illustration essay or a multiple-example illustration essay (see Unit V, Lesson 2). The essay should be written in the style and form described within Unit V.
Purpose: Throughout Unit V, we have discussed the conventions of the illustration essay. The purpose of this assignment is to measure your mastery of those conventions by putting your knowledge to practice. In a larger context, the purpose of writing an illustration essay is to convey an idea to the reader by providing illustrations (examples) that will solidify the existence of a topic.
Process: For the illustration essay, you will complete the following steps:
- Choose a topic:
- What are the most helpful study habits?
- What are your recommendations for staying motivated when doing course work?
- Why did you choose online education?
- What are the benefits of online education?
- How can students avoid procrastination?
- How is a curveball thrown correctly?
- What makes a great football player? (This can be any kind of athlete.)
- What do you like about your favorite team?
- Describe how a coach might (or did) turn a season around.
- What makes a basketball team successful? (This can be any team sport.)
- Describe the negative (or positive) aspects of social networking.
- How are people dependent upon technology?
- In what ways has technology made people better (or worse) communicators?
- Describe the best uses for a particular technology (e.g., a tablet, smartphone, computer).
- Describe a tradition that only exists in a particular area (such as your own city or town). Some examples include parades, festivals, or holidays. What makes your hometown unique?
- Describe attributes of a favorite building, area, or city.
- What makes a great manager/leader?
- What makes fast food so successful?
- What makes a product successful?
- Describe the relationship between a customer or fan base and a product.
- Decide if you want to write a single-example or multiple-example essay
- Collect illustrations
- Craft your thesis statement Note that you want to craft your thesis according to whether you choose to write a single-example or a multiple-example essay.
- Draft the essay: For each section of the essay, see the following: Unit V, Lesson 6, for the introduction; Unit V, Lesson 7, for the body paragraphs; and Unit V, Lesson 8, for the conclusion.
Stylistic details: All essays must meet the following requirements:
- 750-1000 words.
- Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- Include one-inch margins on all sides.
- Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).
- Include an APA title page (for all essays) and reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay.
- Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).
- Adhere to APA convention and documentation style (See the CSU citation guide for assistance.).
- At least one source is required. All sources used must be cited.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount