first three sections require significant quantitative data O t h e r
Please see the below instruction and attached documents. Please use the market analysis report template for this HW. Please review my previous submitted documents to get an idea of what this is about. My topic for the whole project is about “online high school”. at leat 1000 words.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Construct a proposal to JGJ Inc. of 1000 words (+/- 50 words) using at least four credible and objective sources not provided as resources in the course in your analysis, plus at least one source provided in the course reading list.
- Use the titles in the Market Analysis Report Template to create six sections for this part of the consultant’s report:
- Analysis of Current Pricing Models in the Market
- Analysis of Current Promotional Models in the Market
- Analysis of Current Distribution Models in the Market
- Recommended Pricing Strategy for JGJ Inc.
- Recommended Promotional Strategy for JGJ Inc.
- Recommended Distribution Strategy for JGJ Inc.
- The first three sections require significant quantitative data and will be used to support the three recommendation sections. These analysis sections should provide a solid overview of existing competition with enough specifics from primary competitors to demonstrate a mastery of the market. You will not need to detail every competitor in the market; you should focus on those competitors which will be closest to JGJ Inc. in the positioning matrix and/or those who hold the largest market shares.
- You do not need to necessarily use a different strategy than the competition in any of the three recommendation sections, but your recommendations must provide a logical and substantially strong argument for why your set of tactics will be successful. Going head-to-head is very difficult so your combination of tactics must meet the standard that it has a high likelihood of success. You should be creative and use the most current methods and trends to establish differentiation for your target customers.