external source plus two additional external sources required B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Hello, I need help with the following assignment. I have included the rubric. It must be 500-800 words (not including references)
M1: Application Assignment 1
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT 1 (CHAPTER CONCEPT)
attention to the Application Assignment Grading Rubric found in the
Application Assignment/Case Analysis Resources folder in Getting Started
This application assignment requires you to share a newsworthy story OR a workplace experience that demonstrates how one course concept from Module 1 has been used in practice. The concept that you select may come from the audio lectures, PDFs, and/or required videos.
News Story Option (if chosen):
- News story must be from a credible source within the last 4 years with appropriate citation.
- Context must be provided on why the story is immediately relevant to the topics being covered.
- Responses which are purely opinion and anecdotal are not considered to be substantive in nature.
- Two external sources to support information required In addition to the news story from a credible source.
- Original news story from an external source plus two additional external sources required.
Workplace Experience Option (if chosen):
- DO NOT SHARE CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION with the class If you decide to introduce a workplace scenario that you have dealt with or are dealing with at present.
- Use discretion when sharing work-related information. Use aliases instead of real names to maintain privacy.
- Two external sources required to support your information in addition to workplace experience.
- Workplace experience plus two external sources required.
- The title of application assignment and first sentence of assignment must indicate course concept from Module 1.
- First part of application assignment must provide only a brief summary of your news story/workplace experience to frame your discussion so that what you are discussing is clear but is not the majority of the post.
of application assignment and the primary focus of it is not describing
your news story/workplace experience in great detail but rather meeting the relevant criteria outlined in the application assignment rubric using your news story/workplace experience as the context.
Application Assignment Submission:
Submit your application assignment as a Microsoft Word file via the submission box that says “Add submission”.
- For each application assignment, your similarity score must meet a threshold of no more than 20%.
- Assignments with greater than 20% similarity must be revised and resubmitted to Turnitin until the 20% threshold is achieved.
- For resubmissions, it may take up to 24 hours for a new similarity score.
- Assignments with more than 20% threshold will be not accepted.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount