essay use simple english word H u m a n i t i e s
For this assignment, you will choose topic Health so your topic is Health . You will argue in order to persuade your audience to agree with your position on this specific topic. Genre: Online article for a web-page. Audience: Your classmates and your instructor. Purpose: To convince your audience to agree with your thesis statement.Your writing must be 600-650 words long. Because you are writing for an online audience, you will need to include graphic elements (pictures, graphs) and include captions indicating where the photos came from. In the body of your text, include at least two hyperlinks for your audience to click on and learn more about the topic. The hyperlinks can be to web pages you read or you are using as sources of information for your argument.
- An introductory section: It’s the first section after the title. It introduces some background to the topic and includes a strong thesis statement.
- A separate section for each one of the reasons supporting your thesis statement/claim: Each section explains one of your reasons by giving explanations, details, and examples to prove that the thesis statement is true. Each section has its one subheading (small title).
- A concluding section: Here is where you remind the reader of what your main point was (your thesis statement) and reiterate how important this topic is. You will also leave the reader with something to act on or an invitation to consider the topic further. This is your last chance to win your reader over, so finish strong! This section is separate from the others, but it does not require its own subheading.
- If you use information from other websites or books as evidence for your arguments, you need to give credit to that source. Include hyperlinks in your writing to indicate which information came from where. Make sure your hyperlinks work before you post your work.
- For example, if I write this: “The word ‘pernicious (Links to an external site.)‘ means harmful.” My reader can know that this information came from another source because it is a hyperlink. The reader can then click on the link and see where the information came from.
- Another example: “The CDC is now saying that COVID is not transmitted by air droplets (Links to an external site.).” My reader now knows I didn’t make this up, and he/she can see where the information came from by clicking on the link.
I will put the picture down on how the essay is going to be graded please read the instructions carefully. Also, when you’re writing the essay use simple English word.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount