Warranties.Herren Corporation manufactures CB radios. Each

Warranties.,Herren Corporation manufactures CB radios. Each radio is sold with a two-year unconditional warranty against defects. During 2008, 280 radios were sold for $150 each. The company estimates that the warranty cost will average $20 per unit. The actual warranty costs incurred in 2008 amounted to $2,350., ,Instructions,Prepare the journal entries for the sale of CBs, the estimated warranty cost, and the actual warranty cost incurred.,

"5. Given the following information, prepare an income statement

"5. Given the following information, prepare an income statement for year ended December 31.,,($000),Stockholder’s equity 500,Accounts payable 150,Cost of goods sold 55,Accumulated depreciation 500,General & administrative expenses 12,Taxes 40%,Preferred stock dividends 5,Interest expense 5,Sales revenue 100,Depreciation expense 10,,6. Ajax Inc. had profits of $200,000 for the year. Their retained earnings account grew from $800,000 at the beginning of the year to $950,000 by year end. How much did the firm pay out in dividends?,

"Use the following information to answer questions # 7 through

"Use the following information to answer questions # 7 through 15,,Enron Corporation,Balance Sheet,12/31/XX,(in thousands of dollars),,Cash $ 150 Accounts Payable $100,Accounts Receivable 250 Notes Payable 250,Inventory 600 Other Current Liabilities 50,Total Current Assets $1,000 Total Current Liabilities $400,,Total Fixed Assets 1,500 Long Term Debt $1,100,Common Stock 800,Retained Earnings 200,Total Assets $2,500 Total Liab. & Equity $2,500,,Number of shares outstanding = 10,000 shares,Price per Share = $100,,Enron Corporation,Income Statement,for the year ending 12/31/XX,(in thousands of dollars),,Net sales $ 2,700,Operating Costs (2,350),Depreciation ( 150),Interest Expense ( 70),,EBT 130,Income Tax (40%) ( 52),,Net Income $ 78,,Dividends to Common Stock = $ 58,,,,,Calculate each of the following ratios. Be sure to give the complete equation as well as the solution:,,7. Current ratio,8. Quick ratio,9. Total Debt/Total Asset Ratio,10. Inventory Turnover Ratio,11. ROE,12. TIE,13. EPS,14. Net Profit Margin,15. Total Assets Turnover Ratio

22. Signal Florists (SF) operates a retail flower shop. Their

22. Signal Florists (SF) operates a retail flower shop. Their sales for October total $5,000. They have projected revenue for the next three months as follows:,, November $12,000, December 23,000, January 8,000, February 10,000,, 10% of their customers pay in the month of purchase, and the remaining 90% pay in the month following purchase. ,, Prepare a cash inflow budget for December, January, and February. ,

Heather notes that shaping perceptions can involve “chang[ing]

Heather notes that shaping perceptions can involve “chang[ing] someone’s opinion on…[a] subject." This is true, and it highlights the fact that some people would consider the act of “shaping perceptions” to be more persuasive than informative. Our third Terminal Course Objective asks us to compare and contrast presentations that are Informative versus Persuasive. So please answer, in your opinion: (1) What are the key differences between Informative and Persuasive presentations?; and, (2) How are they alike? ,