Research the Internet for History of the Air Cargo Industry after the Deregulation Act of 1977. The act deregulated the air cargo industry, gave cargo carriers’ freedom to operate on any domestic route, increased competition, lowered rates, and allowed cargo air carriers to use larger aircraft.
Pick one cargo airline to research. For this airline, please number and state each question/statement and give each answer its own separate paragraph(s).
- Introduction: Name of the cargo carrier airline, brief description of the cargo airline, specific start date, route structure, and aircraft.
- Describe the specific advantages after the Deregulation Act of 1977 for this specific airline.
- Describe the disadvantages and/or competitive pressures after the Deregulation Act of 1977 for this specific airline.
Your report should include:
· A cover page. Cover page includes your name, date, Course #, and Module Assignment #, Title
· Number and state each question/statement and give each answer its own separate paragraph(s)
· 500 word minimum, not including references or the cover page
· Citations and references formatted in current APA style
· Observe written assignment formatting requirements: Times New Roman font, 12-pt font size, double-spaced text, with numbered pages.
· The paper must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors.
· A reference page at the end of the report
· A minimum of 3 references formatted to APA style requirements. Two references must be scholarly, peer-reviewed, and from reputable sources.
· One textbook or Internet reference is acceptable
· If using a website as a reference source, use quality material.