auditors apply certain limited procedures W r i t i n g
For each of the following items, indicate whether the standards are GAAS or GAGAS standards, or both, and why.
- The auditor must identify in the
auditor’s report those circumstances in which such principles have not
been consistently observed in the current period in relation to the
- The auditor must adequately plan the work and must properly supervise any assistants.
- Auditors apply certain limited
procedures in connection with RSI to provide assurance that it is fairly
presented in relation to the basic financial statements.
- Pertinent information should be communicated to individuals contracting for or requesting an audit.
- Known findings and recommendations
from previous engagements that directly relate to the current audit
should be considered in planning.
- When the financial statement audit
report contains an opinion or a disclaimer of opinion, a report on
internal control over financial reporting and on compliance with laws,
regulations, and provisions of current contracts and grants must be
provided as part of the report or as a separate report.
- The auditor exercises due professional care in the performance of the audit and preparation of the report.
- When the audit findings involve
deficiencies, the elements (criteria, condition, cause and effect) of
the findings should be developed.
at a local meeting of the government finance officers centered on using
a balanced scorecard to present information to the public on the
government’s website. Describe how the components of a balanced
scorecard and provide an example of how each component is applicable in a
- Under the
hierarchy of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, describe the
sources of accounting principles that have the most authority for state
and local governments, federal government entities, and non-government
entities. Where do accountants and auditors look when a particular item
is not covered within the hierarchy?
- Submit your responses to Parts A B in a 4-6-page Microsoft Word document.
- Ensure your responses are well-written.
- Be sure to follow the formatting guidelines outlined in the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) .
- Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount