assignment requires 3 – 4 full pages B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Conduct research to identify examples of innovative benefit practices. A great example
is SAS, Inc. A useful starting point is an Internet search using phrases such as “best
companies to work for.” What are some of the more innovative benefits practices that
you found? Search for research articles examining any two of these innovative benefits.
What did you find about their influence on employee retention, engagement, or
Now, imagine you hold a decision-making position for an organization. You are faced
with making choices about which discretionary benefits to drop because of cost
increases. How would you go about making these decisions?
Respond to the discussion questions provided in an essay format. The assignment
requires 3–4 full pages and at least 5 scholarly resources to substantiate your position
in your answer. You must carefully read the requirements below noting the expectations
beforehand. These exercises are meant to foster your comprehensive research and
The specific requirements are as follows:
• As a graduate student, the expectation is quite high for your required quality and effort.
Your work must be written near the standard and quality of journals and other published
• Cover page, abstract, reference page, and appendices do not count toward the minimum
page length requirement.
• At least 5 scholarly sources are required.
• Use the current APA manual to ensure that you correctly cite your sources and
• The use of sources such as Wikipedia, Investopedia, blogs, personal, consulting or
corporate websites are discouraged and will not count toward the required 5 references.
• Do not write in question/answer format (e.g., Using each question as a heading or
sub-heading in your paper); you will receive an automatic 30% deduction if you do.
Instead, use the questions to guide and form your paper.
Note: Meeting the minimum specifications will result in the minimum passing grade. You are
expected to provide an in-depth, analytical review of the topic. Assignments that do not meet
the minimum criteria will not receive a passing grade.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount