another country ), social responsibility B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
XYZ Company is experiencing internal issues with ethics and leadership, and top management would like for you, as a member of the human resources management team, to research these issues. Then, provide a PowerPoint presentation to all management within the organization regarding ethics and leadership to remind them of the importance of ethics and ethical leadership on the organization. The presentation will need to include the following information:
- Importance of business ethics,
- Leadership’s role in ethical decision making,
- Ethics in a global economy (keep in mind they recently expanded operations to another country),
- Social responsibility, and
- Stakeholder relationships.
Then, discuss leadership traits and characteristics, including:
- Charismatic and transformational leadership,
- Leadership attitudes, behaviors, and styles as they relate to a positive ethical climate for the organization.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Length: 10 – 12 slides (with a separate reference slide). Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
References: 6 References
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Listed below are some tips for your slide presentation.
- Use plenty of white space on the slides.
- Provide a few appropriate graphics to break up the text.
- Use six bullets per slide or less.
- Use Times New Roman, 28 or 32-point font.
- Use the speaker’s notes area to include the information you want to share with your audience. The speaker’s notes must be coordinated with the information on the slides. Be sure to provide citations for your sources. Speaker’s Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
- Be creative. You can add audio to the presentation if you choose to do so; however, it is not required.
- Include references on your final slide(s).
- Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases, 7th Edition. Manuel Velasquez. 2011. Pearson.
- Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, 11th Edition. O.C. Ferrell, John Fraedrich, and Linda Ferrell. 2016. South-Western College Publishing.
- Contemporary Issues in Business Ethics, 6th Edition. Joseph DesJardins and John McCall. 2014. Wadsworth Publishing.
- Ethical Issues in Business: A Philosophical Approach, 8th Edition. Thomas Donaldson, Patricia Werhane, and Joseph VanZandt. 2007. Prentice-Hall.
- Collins, J. (2001). Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t. Harper Collins.
- Daft R. L. (2014). Leadership Experience, Sixth Edition, Cengage Learning.
- Daft R. L. (1999). Leadership Theory and Practice, The Dryden Press, Harcourt Brace College Publishers.
- Gandolfi, F., & Stone, S. (2016). Clarifying Leadership: High Impact Leaders in a Time of Leadership Crisis. Review of International Comparative Management, 17(2), 212-224.
- Nahavandi, A. (2012). The Art and Science of Leadership, Sixth Edition, Prentice Hall, Pearson Education Inc.
- Northhouse, P. G. (2013). Leadership, Sixth Edition, Sage Publications.
- Sashkin, M and Sashkin, M. G. (2003). Leadership That Matters, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount