4 )? influencer marketing strategy :▪ select 3 influencers B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
project assignment second part only from Q 6 to Q11
6. Develop your social media brand/business standards [2 marks]
▪ Establish your business voice and tone and figure out how to speak with your target
▪ What’s your business’s personality? Try to pick out 2 or 3 traits that define your style, and
list 2 or 3 that your style is not.
▪ Write a clear and detailed description of your brand/ business posting guidelines.
▪ What logos, positioning, and sizing will you use?
▪ What fonts and colors will you use?
▪ What is your company’s communication strategy when responding to your targeted
audience and competitors? (How will your brand/ business respond to public complaints,
competitors, and questions from followers?)
7. Implementation [Content Ideas: for each campaign] [4.5 marks]
Actionable social media tactics
In detail, develop actionable social media tactics to implement each of the company’s
social media presence.
For each social media platform [based on the previous selection (point #6)]:
▪ Determine the purpose/goal
▪ Ideal time for Posting
▪ What types of content will you create and share on each channel? And what types
of content will help you driving people to your website and local store?
▪ What percentage of your posts will be promotional, if any?
▪ How many hashtags will you use in your Twitter and Instagram posts (List 3 or 4)?
Influencer marketing strategy:
▪ Select 3 influencers and evaluate the following:
▪ Who are the influencers you will employ and why you selected them?
▪ What Social media platforms are they using?
▪ What is the nature of their followers?
▪ What messages will you ask your influencers to promote?
Content calendar plan:
▪ Create a social media content calendar plan for your business and attach a
screenshot to your report.
▪ How to integrate paid advertising in your content marketing strategy?
Note: Provide screenshots of your work.
8. Evaluation and Measuring [1.5 marks]
▪ Choose four metrics to measure the success of your social media campaign? [Explain].
▪ How do you know if your social media activities are effective?
9. Budget [1 mark]
▪ How much your business should spend on its social media marketing budget? you should
include the following: Content creation, Tools, Paid advertising, Paid partnerships
(Influencer campaigns), Employees and training, Management and any important
10. Conclusion [1 mark]
▪ Conclude your report.
11. Reference list
▪ List all the sources you have used in the process of researching your work.