4 ), 917 – 930 B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
- Choose a Middle Eastern organization in
which you are currently working, or with which you are familiar.
Provide a brief description of the organization, including its history,
number of employees, products/services, mission/vision, strategies, etc.
- Discuss the problem or issue
confronting the organization. Why is there a need to change (e.g.,
falling profits, low morale, challenges recruiting talented employees,
- Assess the principle reasons for the
organization’s problem or issue. What is the root cause and what are
other causes of the problem/issue?
- Identify the intended change you
propose for the organization. Detail the reasons for the change,
including any research you conducted that led you to this recommendation
(for instance, similar organizations in a similar situation followed
this strategy, or studies indicated this was the preferred solution for
other organizations in a similar situation).
- Identify a plan to implement the
change. Be clear about the steps or processes that you propose to
implement this change, including any resources which may be needed
throughout the process.
- Identify the measurement/control
mechanisms you would utilize to determine if the change management
process is working effectively. Also, include any contingency plans you
would propose if/when the plan is not implemented as intended.
- Finally, offer a brief statement about
what you learned from completing this project and how your research in
this course has affected your perspective/perception of change.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 6-8 pages in length, which does not
include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of
the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
My Reference :
Cawsey, T. F., Deszca, G., & Ingols, C. (2020). Organizational change: An action-oriented toolkit(4thed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing. ISBN-13: 9781544351407 ( My Textbook )
- Brenkert, G. G. (2019). Mind the gap! The challenges and limits of (global) business ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 155(4), 917–930.
- McAteer, P. (2019). With sustainability comes change. TD: Talent Development, 73(8), 42.