3310 presentation rubric fall 2018 v2criteriaratingsptsthis criterion B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Below is the presentation order for your IRP presentations , to keep your presentation to five minutes or less. I am looking for you to:
- Clearly state your research question
- Why you care about this question
- Clearly state your statistical question that is based on your research question, and your method for analysis (ANOVA or Linear Regression)
- Discuss your data (What is your dependent variable? Is it normally distributed? What are your independent variables?
- Discuss your model
- Discuss your results (Significant or not significant)
- What does that mean? (Interpret your results in light of your research question)
- What are your recommendations based on your analysis? I will send you my IRP Presentation template and my data research, please Use the PowerPoint Narration tool for your slides, and the presentation only have five minutes, so be concise and careful with your language.
IS 3310 Presentation Rubric Fall 2018 v2 Criteria Ratings Pts This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent 60 ptsGoodAll essential elements needed to explain the analyiss and decision are present. 35 ptsAdequateMissing an essential element that explains the analysis and recommendation. 10 ptsInadequateTwo or more essential elements needed to understand the analysis are missing. 60 pts This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDesign 15 ptsGoodGreat design, color choice. Appropriate charts, graphs, tables, etc. are used in the presentation to promote the narrative. 13 ptsAdequateSome charts, graphs, tables, etc. are used in the presentation to promote the narrative. 10 ptsInadequatePoor use of images, tables, etc. to explain the analysis and recommendation. 15 pts This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUse of language (Grammar and Word Choice) 10 ptsGoodNo noticeable errors apparent in the presentation. 10 ptsInadequateOne ore more grammar, spelling, or obvious factual errors that a good proofreading of the presentation should have caught. 10 pts This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePresentation 15 ptsVery good.Clear, well spoken, not rushed. Presenation was organized logically, and effectively communicated the presenter’s recommendation. 10 ptsAveragePresenation was understandable, but was rushed and not logically arranged. 5 ptsCould be betterThe speaker was hard to understand, rushed through the presentation, are had annoying habits that made following the presentation difficult. 15 pts Total Points: 100